There are altaholics.... and then there's the rest of us. A Druid blog for the player that never wants to have to roll another character again. A Bear/Tree/Cat blog dedicated to being able to queue for all three roles in the Dungeon Finder.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

XX

When he is Raid Leader, he does not merely lead raids. He leads them on Broadway song and dance numbers, with loot.

He mines Primordial Saronite.

He escaped from Alcaz Island using nothing but a Sprung Whirlygig, a Minor Mana Potion, and an Ensidia Guild Tabard. But he always comes back to play poker with the guards every other Thursday.

/gkicking him always backfires.

He has read all of A Steamy Romance Novel: Northern Exposure, and its sequels.

There is only one druid that he cannot tame: Himself. Although if he tried, he probably could.

He is: The Most Interesting Tauren in the World.

"I don't always drink beer. But when I do, I prefer Dos Ogris."

"Stay thirsty, my friends."

(I blame Ratters and DB.)

On the other hand, I smell a machinima project...

-BearTreeCat

No comments:

Post a Comment